Donate to transform the life of a child born with clubfoot
Wherever you are in the world, you can become a STEPS clubfoot champion. Donate any amount you choose, or ask others to support your activity and raise money for children born with clubfoot in Southern Africa. We value every contribution from private donors. 100% of your donation goes directly to support children born with clubfoot. Your donation will help us to change the story of a child’s life. The gift of mobility is priceless.
There are a number of ways that you can donate to STEPS.
EFT | SnapScan | Credit Card (local and international donations)
To give you an idea of what your donation can do, here are some of the costs involved in treating a child with clubfoot:
- Help us to raise clubfoot awareness: R25 ($2)
- Provide parent education to one family: R75 ($5)
- Buy transport subsidy for one child to reach clinic appointment: R150 ($10)
- Print parent education materials for 20 families: R300 ($20)
- Buy a clubfoot brace for one child (subsidised): R500 ($34)
- Weekly parent education for twenty families per month at a clinic: R1,000 ($70)
- Training and awareness materials for one clinic: R1,500 ($100)
- Support treatment for one child from birth to walking: R2500 ($168)
We are a registered PBO and will issue 18a certificates to qualifying donors, please email your requirements and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account name: STEPS Charity NPC
Bank: First National Bank
Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
Please email confirmation to email@example.com or fax it to +27 (0) 86 602 8805.