Laces for Braces – Clubfoot Awareness Campaign
This year, STEPS is excited to launch a new clubfoot awareness campaign – Laces for Braces – launched on World Clubfoot Day – 3rd June 2016.
Would you like to take part?
- Buy our colourful laces and wear them to show your support for children born with clubfoot.
- Sell our colourful laces to support the treatment of a child – it’s a fun way to fundraise!
Why Laces for Braces?
An estimated 1 in 500 kids born in Southern Africa will have clubfoot. Buying and wearing “Laces for Braces” will help us to:
- Raise awareness that clubfoot can be treated
- Give more kids access to effective treatment through our national programme.
- Buy the clubfoot braces that must be worn as an essential part of treatment to prevent clubfoot from recurring.
We are calling on all clubfoot champions, schools, businesses and sports teams to get involved in this worthy campaign – and we’d love you to be one of them!
One pair of laces costs only R40.00, and we encourage everybody to wear them to show their support for children on the clubfoot treatment journey.
Join our team of Clubfoot Champions!
To order laces to sell to raise funds for children with clubfoot , please email email@example.com (laces are sold in packs of 50).
Or please call us on 021 462 7357 for more information on how you can get involved with this exciting campaign.
We look forward to hearing from you!